Menstrual cups have a lot of benefits! We have listed the most important ones for you here:
- A menstrual cup offers up to 12 hours of protection: absorbs 3-5 times more than a tampon
- One cup lasts for years and thus saves you the purchase of thousands of tampons.
- Doesn't dry out your vagina. Tampons not only absorb your menstrual blood, but also all other fluids. This can make your vagina feel dry, which can sometimes make it uncomfortable to insert tampons. A menstrual cup only collects your menstrual blood. You can even insert a menstrual cup with a little bit of lubricant (water-based), Vaseline or water.
- Causes no irritations, unlike tampons and pads.
- Prevents unpleasant odors. A menstrual cup sucks a vacuum. As a result, your menstrual blood does not come into contact with oxygen and no odors are created.
- Two cups: instead of 1 size, we immediately give you both sizes of menstrual cups. This way you can easily try which one you like best.
- Total freedom: sleep, dance, exercise, swim and jump. Everything is possible with Practicups.